Don't Spread it
A downloadable game for Windows
« Don't spread it » is a first person game that takes place in a shopping mall. The player needs to do his valentine day shopping and go home in a pandemic context.
The game is a way to raise the player awareness to the ways of a pandemic propagation through the different propagation methods; by getting in close contact to an infected person or touching an infected object for example, and through the different safety measures like washing their hands and wearing a mask.
The game is aimed to young adults, thus the tongue and check Saint-Valentin theme, the suburban shopping mall and the intelligent phone interface.
The Shopping list is always different, allowing for a replay experience.
The play-by-play map at the end, can show the player, if and how he was infected. And how many other people got infected because of us.
Credits (alphabetical order)
- Zeion-Jeremy Bernil : Modeling Characters;
- Audran Bonnot : Programmer;
- Marie-Pierre Brodeur : Modeling Enviro/Props;
- Valérie Grenon-Fréchet : Game Design;
- Johann-Hugues Lamarche : Modeling Enviro/Props;
- Guillaume Lamontagne Morin : Programmer;
- Mary-An Lapointe : Textures;
- Cédric Leblanc : Textures;
- Gabriel Ouellet : Programmer;
- Frédérick Locas Paquette : Level Art / Lighting;
- Gabrielle Renaud : Modeling Enviro/Props;
- Ziyang Tan : Modeling Characters;
- Arianne Tremblay : Programmer;
- Charlotte Trudel : Level Art / Lighting;
- Samuel Villagomez : Direction Audio;
- Lawrence-Alexandre Charland : Modeling;
- Félix Marotte : Singer;
- Catherine Morin-Laporte : FX;
- Guillaume Côté : chargé de cours, École NAD (UQAC);
- François-Xavier Dupas : professeur, Département de musique (Université de Montréal);
- Yannick Francillette : professeur, Département d'informatique et de mathématique (UQAC);
- Pierre Tousignant : professeur, École NAD (UQAC);
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.